abdurfat2000
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
my question is about geography coursework how difficult is it compared to gcse cousework, and is coursework easier is get an A or B in the coursework than in the exam.

I'm asking this because I got C for geography coursework this year but this is due to my teacher being extremely **** (it was her first year teaching geography as she was an RE teacher) as I achived A or above in all my other couseworks.
Olie212
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It has literally been the bane of my life for the the past few months!!!
tgwktm
  • Study Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i think the spec has changed since i did A level geography but i found the coursework easier than the exam- though i had to fab teachers who guided us through it so that helped. i think i got the same grade for my coursework and exam (A) but my mark for the exam was slightly higher
Olie212
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by tgwktm)
i think the spec has changed since i did A level geography but i found the coursework easier than the exam- though i had to fab teachers who guided us through it so that helped. i think i got the same grade for my coursework and exam (A) but my mark for the exam was slightly higher
omg can you maybe send yours so I can use it is an exemplar something?
tgwktm
  • Study Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Olie212)
omg can you maybe send yours so I can use it is an exemplar something?
i don't actually have it sorry- ours was done on paper so is probably still at my old school
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (226)
61.08%
No (77)
20.81%
Not sure (67)
18.11%

Watched Threads