Caesar IV (0)
0%
Children of the Nile (2)
50%
King's Quest I (1)
25%
Might & Magic Heroes VI (0)
0%
Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender (0)
0%
Tex Murphy - Under a Killing Moon (1)
25%
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
It took a little longer than expected, but I managed to complete Fran Bow a couple of days ago... very creepy, and with a very ambiguous ending, but well worth playing. :yep:

And so, I turn to TSR once again for help shortening my shortlist of games. Out of these six, which should I play next?

Caesar IV - 2006 city builder. Mixed-review follow-up to the VERY good (and very difficult) Caesar III.

Children of the Nile - 2004 city builder, but in Ancient Egypt as opposed to Rome, which very much appeals to my tastes.

King's Quest I - The 2001 ADGI remake of the 1990 remake of the classic 1984 adventure game (available free here!)

Might & Magic Heroes VI - 2011 turn-based strategy. Mixed-review offering from my favorite game series. My PC may or may not be capable of running it (if it fails to do so, I'll play the runner-up)!

Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender - 1992 point-and-click adventure game. They don't name them like they used to...

Tex Murphy - Under a Killing Moon - 1994 point-and-click adventure game (I have a lot of these games from this era lying around in my game backlog)!

I'll let the poll run until Friday evening - I anticipate next week being very busy, so likely won't have any gaming time until then anyway. All votes appreciated.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
:bump:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Final :bump: before this closes tonight. :excited:
Meany Pie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
We all want to see your Egyptian city
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
(Original post by Meany Pie)
We all want to see your Egyptian city
I've built plenty of those on Pharaoh & Cleopatra, and will be happy if this game is anywhere near as good.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
And Children of the Nile wins this one! I'll try and make some time to give it ago later today. Thanks to all four voters~
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (60)
23.62%
No (194)
76.38%

Watched Threads