Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I'm an international student and I'll be going to UCL in September. I have been offered a Single Room not En-suite at Ifor Evans Hall.
    I am looking for either Ramsay Hall or Garden Halls. I am open to other intercollegiate halls too! Please PM me!

ReputationRep:
    Please check my pm

ReputationRep:
    Any postgraduate here willing to swap?

I am given En-suite Single Room at Stapleton House. But i prefer a cheaper accommodation such as ann-stepherson house.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone clarify for me, I was told at my offer holders day that if you have UCL as an insurance, you cant apply for accommodation?I tried applying anyway for the accommodation and it wouldn't let me, I did insure them and now might be heading there this September so will i have to have private accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Izlee. Are you a postgrad? I'm also an international student, but Ifor Evans is my top choice for housing! I much prefer to live in camden. I've been offered a place at the International Hall (39 week contract, not sure why... my course is 51 weeks long...) id want to swap if you'd be willing to take a 39 week contract (I think they let you stay through the summer.) lemme know!

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I have been offered a large single in Nutford House. The cost is £195 per week. The hall is catered and located very close to Oxford Street so central. Its an intercollegiate hall. I am looking to trade for Ifor Evans or Ramsay Hall, but if you have halls close to UCL then I would be willing to take a look - catered or not.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birtley)
    Hello,

I have been offered a large single in Nutford House. The cost is £195 per week. The hall is catered and located very close to Oxford Street so central. Its an intercollegiate hall. I am looking to trade for Ifor Evans or Ramsay Hall, but if you have halls close to UCL then I would be willing to take a look - catered or not.

Thanks
    my en suite room is in Somerset Court, which is very close to UCL, 10 mins walking.
    Would you like to swap?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I got a large single at Langton Place, but I'd really like to swap for an ensuite single closer to UCL! Message if interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cutiekitten2)
    Hi guys, I got a large single at Langton Place, but I'd really like to swap for an ensuite single closer to UCL! Message if interested
    I GOT a room in Somerset Court, en suite. would you like to swap it? pls PM quickly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A willcox)
    Hi Izlee. Are you a postgrad? I'm also an international student, but Ifor Evans is my top choice for housing! I much prefer to live in camden. I've been offered a place at the International Hall (39 week contract, not sure why... my course is 51 weeks long...) id want to swap if you'd be willing to take a 39 week contract (I think they let you stay through the summer.) lemme know!
    Hi, i have a room in Stapleton with a 51 week contract that I'm looking for someone to take it. It's £232 p/w and I have booked it with a private accommodation. Send me a message if you are interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A willcox)
    Hi A willcox,

What's your room type?
    I am offered a single En-Suite at Stapleton House for a 50.57 week contract (23/09/2017- 12/09/2018), £209.02/ week.
    I won't stay that long, so I'm looking for a 39-week contract.
    Are you interested to swap?

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have also been offered a single En-Suite Room at Stapleton House for a 50.57 week contract, for £209.02 a week. However, I would like to swap for a studio accommodation. Anyone who is interested please PM me. Thanks a lot

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have an ensuite room at UNITE St Pancras Way. Very modern place, secure and friendly people. Only moving because my financial situation has changed. Looking for someone to TAKE the room from me. 40 weeks at £280/week - this is CHEAPER than what UNITE are currently offering as I got it early. I'll throw in my £500 deposit for FREE - saving you £1100! Please PM if interested.

ReputationRep:
    I have an ensuite room with Unite Students St Pancras Way. 51 weeks £256/week (price on Unite Students website now is £290/week) I can not keep my contract because I would postpone my degree offer to next year. Please Pm me if interested!

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I have a double open plan kitchen room at Lillian Penson Hall that I'd like to swap for an ensuite room at Lillian Penson/Connaught/College/Garden Halls.
    This self-catered room is great for couples since it has a double bed, a private kitchen and 25sqm of space.
    Additionally, if you do not wish to cook, a meal plan can be purchased to eat at the dining hall.

Lillian Penson Hall is in central London, opposite Paddington Station and with Lancaster Gate station nearby - convenient for KCL/UCL/LSE students.

It is £229.25 / week.

If anyone is interested, please do not hesitate to send a message.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I have been offered a Single Room not En-suite at Ian Baker house and it is £182.49 per week (39 weeks).
    I am looking for a standard superior room at Garden Halls. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zain73668)
    I GOT a room in Somerset Court, en suite. would you like to swap it? pls PM quickly.
    Is this still available?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idecn)
    Can anyone clarify for me, I was told at my offer holders day that if you have UCL as an insurance, you cant apply for accommodation?I tried applying anyway for the accommodation and it wouldn't let me, I did insure them and now might be heading there this September so will i have to have private accommodation?
    I had UCL as insurance and while you can (look on the website) apply for UCL owned accommodation, it is extremely unlikely there will be space. I applied for it on results day and emailed the residences department and they said if I do get space I will find out end of August / early September, but that the likelihood was that I'd be unsuccessful, and they strongly recommended booking private accommodation.
    (However I couldn't find any private stuff I could afford, but luckily I live in London so am going to commute and live with my family first year if I don't get a space.)
    So if you don't live in London currently you'd really better look at private stuff or you're gonna be in a tricky situation at the start of term!!
    Best of luck to you xx

ReputationRep:
    I've got a room at Ian Baker House (single not en-suite) £182.49 per week
    I'd be looking for one of the following:

single shared bathroom nutford house;
    twin room nutford house;

standard superior garden hall;
    ensuite self-catered garden hall;
    townhouse garden hall
    3 bed flat garden hall;

single shared bathroom at connaught hall;
    twin room at connaught hall;

PM me for details and stuff

ReputationRep:
    Hi i have been offered Langton Close non-ensuite. I am looking to swap for Garden Halls standard superior. Many thanks, Jade

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.