Aimeenwilson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey! I'm starting a level history next year and I've not taken GCSE. I'll be studying the AQA Course Early-Modern History pathway (with the three study areas being the tudors, the French Revolution and America in the 1920s+ for coursework). I honestly have NO IDEA how to get started, so I've begun to try to learn everything I can about the French Revolution but at the same time I'm finding it hard to remember dates! Can somebody please give me some pointers please?
seasidestudy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Aimeenwilson)
Hey! I'm starting a level history next year and I've not taken GCSE. I'll be studying the AQA Course Early-Modern History pathway (with the three study areas being the tudors, the French Revolution and America in the 1920s+ for coursework). I honestly have NO IDEA how to get started, so I've begun to try to learn everything I can about the French Revolution but at the same time I'm finding it hard to remember dates! Can somebody please give me some pointers please?
Try writing down all the dates on small slips of paper and put them around your house and in your bedroom so that when you walk around the house they're triggers for facts good luck with the Tudors, I did that topic and there's so much to learn but try and condense it down as much as possible when you're making notes...also watching documentaries I found really helped me. You've still got a long while to go before your exams but good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.37%
I don't have everything I need (308)
43.63%

Watched Threads