The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

UCAS reply?

Hey everyone. I've a question about the UCAS confirmation slip. The date on the letter said 30th July, and I was to reply "within 14 days of this letter" (to UCAS) to confirm, otherwise they might give away my place. When I got it I only had a few days, and sent it on the 12th, just before my deadline of the 13th.

Do they count the postmarked date or the date of receival? Am I screwed? It'd be somewhat ironic if I failed at this point...
Reply 1
Sherman
Hey everyone. I've a question about the UCAS confirmation slip. The date on the letter said 30th July, and I was to reply "within 14 days of this letter" (to UCAS) to confirm, otherwise they might give away my place. When I got it I only had a few days, and sent it on the 12th, just before my deadline of the 13th.

Do they count the postmarked date or the date of receival? Am I screwed? It'd be somewhat ironic if I failed at this point...

i called warwick to see if they got my reply slip and they said that they didnt really care about those if u got in anyway so i dont think it should be a problem. if ure in ure in and they r not gonna reject u if ure acceptance form of ure place is a couple days late.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Thanks for the tip...now I can sleep a little easier.

Latest