Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As an international applicant applying for medicine in UK, just wondering whether an interview was required. I know definitely that for Oxbridge its a must, but how bout others like Imperial or UCL? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I think most universities require an interview even if you are an international student. UCL does too --

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-stu...ns/index.shtml

i think Ucl also requires you to do the BMAT test like Oxbridge

but the interview shouldnt worry u.. they arent that bad. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr.Sladen)
    As an international applicant applying for medicine in UK, just wondering whether an interview was required. I know definitely that for Oxbridge its a must, but how bout others like Imperial or UCL? :confused:
    there is no escaping from interviews unfortunately....it's just a matter of where they will be held. Oxbridge should be going to your country (or neighbouring country) but i know places like Newcastle and KCL want you to fly to the UK for the interview.

ReputationRep:
    Most unis arrange interview sessions in foreign countries. I know many tend to go out to Malaysia for a week for instance.

Some will expect you to travel to the UK though - espeically if you live in an EU country.

HtH

fx

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 30, 2004

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.