Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    This is general chat, vienna :confused: Do you expect people to talk about maths problems in general chat?
    No, i expect it to be an overflow for off topic chat. Not a huge burden on the server for people wanting to know the inside out of every gadget, phone or computer on the market. There are more appropriate and helpful places to go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    No, to be an overflow for off topic chat. Not a huge burden on the server for people wanting to know the inside out of every gadget, phone or computer on the market. There are more appropriate and helpful places to go.
    A quick google search showed my you were looking for a new Sony minidisc player. Did you get the one you wanted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carldaman)
    A quick google search showed my you were looking for a new Sony minidisc player. Did you get the one you wanted?
    pardon?

ReputationRep:
    pardon?
    hehe i found it a few months ago when I googled your old sig to find out about you. I found your old dance or die blog. It made a good read. Can't find it anymore tho.

ReputationRep:
    pardon?
    a quick google search showed me you were looking for a sony...

ReputationRep:
    No, i expect it to be an overflow for off topic chat. Not a huge burden on the server for people wanting to know the inside out of every gadget, phone or computer on the market. There are more appropriate and helpful places to go.
    Vienna, you lil whore. Hahaha. Joke.

Yeah, it becomes tedious answering some stupid questions, when all they really need to do is google it, 'oh, what are the features of a [insert piece of gadgetry here]?', just google it for god sake.

BTW Please don't report this to the mods.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carldaman)
    hehe i found it a few months ago when I googled your old sig to find out about you. I found your old dance or die blog. It made a good read. Can't find it anymore tho.
    it wasnt strictly mine, but anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Was this at the time, when you had gender issues?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    a quick google search showed me you were looking for a sony...
    er, oh right

ReputationRep:
    Ok I'll drop it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Vienna, you lil whore. Hahaha. Joke.
    **reported: language***

Yeah, it becomes tedious answering some stupid questions, when all they really need to do is google it, 'oh, what are the features of a [insert piece of gadgetry here]?', just google it for god sake.
    easy solution: dont answer the thread

ReputationRep:
    **reported: language***

easy solution: dont answer the thread
    So, erm, shall we let this thread die a horrible death then?

ReputationRep:
    Nokia 6230: BT contract £20.00 a month FREE phone, 150 any network minutes + 50 text FREE with one month roll over for 12 months, after 12 months it goes up to £30, but you can cancel your contract, unlock the phone and go for a cheaper contract...

ReputationRep:
    The starter of this thread should be punished too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    The starter of this thread should be punished too.
    punished? i dont think so.

asking peoples opinions on a phone or a tariff is fine, both these threads go to far in my opinion.

ReputationRep:

asking peoples opinions on a phone or a tariff is fine, both these threads go to far in my opinion.
    I was only joking

ReputationRep:

You bore me. Learn the meaning of General Chat. If you don't like it. Then lump it.

zzzzZZZZZZ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    Nokia 6230: BT contract £20.00 a month FREE phone, 150 any network minutes + 50 text FREE with one month roll over for 12 months, after 12 months it goes up to £30, but you can cancel your contract, unlock the phone and go for a cheaper contract...
    But you must have a BT landline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdamC)
    You bore me. Learn the meaning of General Chat. If you don't like it. Then lump it.

zzzzZZZZZZ
    rightly edited.

ReputationRep:
    rightly edited.
    Get your claws out....Round 1!!!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.