The Student Room Group

Shall I talk to my ex

I stopped talking to my ex we never had a convo before going our separate ways I just got fed up and walked away I think I can't move on cause I'm still insecure after all that happened parts of me think shall I have a talk with him to air my feelings out but then I think it's been 2 years and he's never attempted to talk to me so shall I just leave it ?
What's the worst that could happen by messaging him? I think he'll appreciate the fact you went out of your way to message him, even if he is an ex.
Reply 2
Original post by djdanny22
What's the worst that could happen by messaging him? I think he'll appreciate the fact you went out of your way to message him, even if he is an ex.

A lot of my male friends say that but I just think after all that happened and he's never bothered to speak first
Original post by Anonymous
I stopped talking to my ex we never had a convo before going our separate ways I just got fed up and walked away I think I can't move on cause I'm still insecure after all that happened parts of me think shall I have a talk with him to air my feelings out but then I think it's been 2 years and he's never attempted to talk to me so shall I just leave it ?

Probably best to leave it in the past, how come you broke up
I would go for it, I recently messaged my ex after I realised I couldn't move on until I did and we had a chat, and I feel much better for it :smile: even after I sent the message, I felt better knowing he'd have read it even if he didn't reply.
[QUOTE="Anonymous;73001288"]I would go for it, I recently messaged my ex after I realised I couldn't move on until I did and we had a chat, and I feel much better for it :smile: even after I sent the message, I felt better knowing he'd have read it even if he didn't reply.[/QUOTE
Original post by Anonymous
I would go for it, I recently messaged my ex after I realised I couldn't move on until I did and we had a chat, and I feel much better for it :smile: even after I sent the message, I felt better knowing he'd have read it even if he didn't reply.

I do think about doing it sometimes but I'm not going to I hope next year I will be able to move on
I think it would be a bit weird to get in contact after 2 years. You'd basically just be confirming that you still give them headspace.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending