Sexual relationship with cousin, is it ok?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I have a hot cousin who is a few months younger than me (we are both 16). We often talk to each other on Snapchat and recently she has been sending pictures of herself with a huge display of cleavage (She has massive breasts btw). I have been sexually attracted to her for a while now and often masturbate to the thought of me and her engaging in sexual activity. Judging by how she talks to me and the pics she sends, I think we have mutual feelings for each other. I really want to have sex with her but she is my cousin. We also live far away so it would be difficult for this to happen without our family finding out.
What should I do? I feel disgusting for saying this but my sexual attraction to her is just too strong to ignore. Please don't think I'm a sick **** for saying this and try to help me.

Thank you.
invisibleswords
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Legally it's ok. Socially it's a big 'no no'. If you do anything, 10 years from now it'll be awkward. If family found out, or it got out publicly, your life will be a living hell. Best to walk away.
stack__
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just fuk her bro it's all good
harrythomas14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's not incest, but it's frowned upon, like, severely. Family gatherings will also be different forever, too - regardless of whether la familia find out or not.
lazerspec
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
George Micheal is that you?
jungleseu
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I have a hot cousin who is a few months younger than me (we are both 16). We often talk to each other on Snapchat and recently she has been sending pictures of herself with a huge display of cleavage (She has massive breasts btw). I have been sexually attracted to her for a while now and often masturbate to the thought of me and her engaging in sexual activity. Judging by how she talks to me and the pics she sends, I think we have mutual feelings for each other. I really want to have sex with her but she is my cousin. We also live far away so it would be difficult for this to happen without our family finding out.
What should I do? I feel disgusting for saying this but my sexual attraction to her is just too strong to ignore. Please don't think I'm a sick **** for saying this and try to help me.

Thank you.
It depends. It's frowned upon by society but it's ok. You should consider whether you want a serious relationship or a not so serious one and consider the implications.
Oblige
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's totally fine...

Enjoy yourselves
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by harrythomas14)
It's not incest, but it's frowned upon, like, severely. Family gatherings will also be different forever, too - regardless of whether la familia find out or not.

If you're South Asian it's encouraged
Scienceisgood
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Er, think of the children?
No seriously, genetic disease is rife in kids of 2 cousins...
physicst
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Are you mad? Don't just be blind before sex. Its just the feeling and will fade away soon, stop talking to her.....or find some other girl.
harrythomas14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ANM775)
If you're South Asian it's encouraged
That's...different...
Unown Uzer
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
To me, it's fine, but a lot of people will think there's a problem in that.
Andersjay
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Is it ok to **** my frist cousin and what do I do if she gets pregnant
PrazzPrazz
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Thank you.
where you the one who made the thread saying if its okay to sleep with first cousin and yeah it is okay its not incest lol
ma_long
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't think society approves of anyone having sexual relations with their first cousins. Genetically you are pretty similar, not brother-sister similar, but the genes will overlap to a degree. This is not good for your offspring.
moopmeen
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a4/ca...70e09c5407.jpg
obada edel
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
nah bro dont ever do it
sometimes it is hard to prevent urself of doing something but at least you know it is the right thing to do im sure u know it is wrong
when you grow up u will say thanks god i didnt make that mistake.
username3507482
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yall really want to be known as cousin ****ers huh
ma_long
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Apparently (according to wikipedia) 10-20% of all marriages in the world are between first cousins or second cousins.
splrtgrt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
jesus, dont let anyone find out
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (102)
61.08%
No (34)
20.36%
Not sure (31)
18.56%

Watched Threads