starting salary of Graduate Urban Designer/Landscape Architect Watch

AnitaRandom
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys,

I am an international student stating my MA in Urban Design this year in UK. Previously, I did MA in landscape architecture at one of London universities.
As you probably know, international student must obtain visa (TIER 2) after graduation in order to stay in UK for a few more years, work and gain some valuable industry experience. However, to obtain that visa I will have to get a job with a minimum salary level of 22 800 per year. So, the question is-how much is the starting salary for graduate Urban Designer/landscape architect? Would it be possible to find a job that would offer a salary that is above the 22 800 £ threshold?

Would appreciate any help and information
Thanks everyone!
University of Hertfordshire
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AnitaRandom)
Hey guys,

I am an international student stating my MA in Urban Design this year in UK. Previously, I did MA in landscape architecture at one of London universities.
As you probably know, international student must obtain visa (TIER 2) after graduation in order to stay in UK for a few more years, work and gain some valuable industry experience. However, to obtain that visa I will have to get a job with a minimum salary level of 22 800 per year. So, the question is-how much is the starting salary for graduate Urban Designer/landscape architect? Would it be possible to find a job that would offer a salary that is above the 22 800 £ threshold?

Would appreciate any help and information
Thanks everyone!
Hi Anita,

Different companies salaries will vary quite a lot, but it might help to take a look at Prospects - https://www.prospects.ac.uk/job-profiles/architect

They have lots of job profiles there and given estimated salaries for each.

Best of luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (17)
35.42%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (14)
29.17%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (9)
18.75%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (3)
6.25%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (5)
10.42%

Watched Threads