The Student Room Group

What do men think of this body type?

What do you think of this type of body on an older woman, the one on the left?

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

1. Too muscular.
2. Pecs instead of boobs.
3. Nice tattoo on her neck. Has she just got out of prison?
Original post by Reality Check
1. Too muscular.

:toofunny:

Summed it up perfectly.
So hot, will slip like a fish.
Reply 4
1. Too muscular.

Its called being physically fit, the norm these days is to be overweight. Some people have tattoos all down their arms lol
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by inthedark1
Its called being physically fit, the norm these days is to be overweight. Some people have tattoos all down their arms lol

Loooool let me guess that's you in the picture :rofl:

I mean it's an okay body but I think it's a bit too muscular for a girl tbh. Prefer thick thighs and a big booty + somewhat slim waist.
I wouldn't say it is overly muscular, more fit (healthy).
Reply 7
Original post by trapking
Loooool let me guess that's you in the picture :rofl:

I mean it's an okay body but I think it's a bit too muscular for a girl tbh. Prefer thick thighs and a big booty + somewhat slim waist.

Its definately not me, though I wish it was. You prefer like a sprinters build? They have thick thighs and butts.
Muscular girls = instant turn off for me lol
Reply 9
Original post by Steljoy
Muscular girls = instant turn off for me lol

Muscular as in body builder I can understand but shes hardly built up lol
Its definately not me, though I wish it was. You prefer like a sprinters build? They have thick thighs and butts.

Nah sprinters are still too muscular (I'm a muscular guy myself and funny enough I just find too much muscle on girls a turn off)

I like curvy figures (like 98% of most guys) a little bit of fat in the right places is more than welcome :colone:

Fit girls can be attractive too but don't over do it to the point where you start looking like a teenage muscular boy ewww lol
Reply 11
I'm not a fan of tattoos and like the first commentor said, too muscular. It's just not attractive in my opinion, of course I'd like a fit partner but not a muscular one, not to that degree.
Nah sprinters are still too muscular (I'm a muscular guy myself and funny enough I just find too much muscle on girls a turn off)

I like curvy figures (like 98% of most guys) a little bit of fat in the right places is more than welcome :colone:

Fit girls can be attractive too but don't over do it to the point where you start looking like a teenage muscular boy ewww lol

Post a pic of a body you would like on a woman who lifts/keeps fit.

Not really. There's plenty of fit people who aren't as muscular as ?she is.

Exactly. If you put a hand over her face, the picture could actually be a teenage boy mucking about in a bra.
Muscular as in body builder I can understand but shes hardly built up lol

Even that much, I like girls with softer body types, its just more cuddly/huggable if that makes sense

But then again, that's me :tongue:
Exactly. If you put a hand over her face, the picture could actually be a teenage boy mucking about in a bra.

Exactly!!!!!

Post a pic of a body you would like on a woman who lifts/keeps fit.

My woman crush aka future wifey :love: :love: :coma:

Now this is what I'm talking about:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Even when you see her full body? What if she had a larger butt would this make a difference
Even when you see her full body? What if she had a larger butt would this make a difference

Even then...yes. The problem isn't the size of the butt. It's the fact she has a noticeable inguinal crease. It's a real turn off.

If you were into the look of teenage boys I think you might find 'her' attractive. Otherwise...not so much.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending