The Student Room Group

Different addresses for declaration forms

Hi, I sent my declaration form in a few weeks ago and there was some kind of problem with it - it said it was missing my signature, but I think the issue was actually that I had printed if off and the ink was slightly faded in some places. I thought it'd most likely be fine but figured there might be an issue. No problem. However, I received a declaration form and pre-marked envelope from SFE in the post, but the address on the front is different to the one it says to send to on the website.

Student Finance England
PO BOX 210
Darlington
DL1 9HJ

Is what it tells me I should send it to on the website/my account, but the address on the envelope was (I believe) PO BOX 306 and post code DLI 9NU. I posted it about a week ago and there hasn't been an update yet so I'm wondering if it's gone to the wrong place as the first time I sent it (to the 9HJ address) my account updated fairly quickly - I had an update on the letters/emails section.
Original post by Orkidea
Hi, I sent my declaration form in a few weeks ago and there was some kind of problem with it - it said it was missing my signature, but I think the issue was actually that I had printed if off and the ink was slightly faded in some places. I thought it'd most likely be fine but figured there might be an issue. No problem. However, I received a declaration form and pre-marked envelope from SFE in the post, but the address on the front is different to the one it says to send to on the website.

Student Finance England
PO BOX 210
Darlington
DL1 9HJ

Is what it tells me I should send it to on the website/my account, but the address on the envelope was (I believe) PO BOX 306 and post code DLI 9NU. I posted it about a week ago and there hasn't been an update yet so I'm wondering if it's gone to the wrong place as the first time I sent it (to the 9HJ address) my account updated fairly quickly - I had an update on the letters/emails section.

Hi Orkidea,

Declarations can be sent to both addresses, to check the progress you can contact us on the number below.

Tel: 0300 100 0607

(Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm and between 9.00am and 4.00pm on Saturday and Sunday. Local call rates apply).

Thanks Catherine

Quick Reply

Latest