The Student Room Group

Higher maintenance loan

Hi,
When applying for my maintainance/tuition fee loans this year I checked the "apply for higher maintenance loan" box. I recieved my approval letter and I am receiving no more than I recieved last year and it says nothing about any higher maintenance loan. I am sure I have seen on posts here people getting letters with their normal amount and then a higher amount below it. Just wondering why it hasn't even been mentioned on mine?
Thankyou.
Emma H.
Original post by Emmaheath_mua
Hi,
When applying for my maintainance/tuition fee loans this year I checked the "apply for higher maintenance loan" box. I recieved my approval letter and I am receiving no more than I recieved last year and it says nothing about any higher maintenance loan. I am sure I have seen on posts here people getting letters with their normal amount and then a higher amount below it. Just wondering why it hasn't even been mentioned on mine?
Thankyou.
Emma H.

Hi Emmaheath_mua,

So that we can check your entitlement amount we would advise that you contact us on the number below.

Tel: 0300 100 0607

(Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm and between 9.00am and 4.00pm on Saturday and Sunday. Local call rates apply).

Thanks Catherine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending