The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Nursing timetable example Sheffield Hallam September 2017

Hi, I'm starting nursing in September 2017 and am wondering if any nursing students from March or last September would know an example of their timetable whilst at uni before placements start.

I'm wanting to try and get an idea of how many days I might be at uni, if it might be Monday - Friday or perhaps have quite a few gaps or early or late finishes.

Thanks,
Original post by EB28
Hi, I'm starting nursing in September 2017 and am wondering if any nursing students from March or last September would know an example of their timetable whilst at uni before placements start.

I'm wanting to try and get an idea of how many days I might be at uni, if it might be Monday - Friday or perhaps have quite a few gaps or early or late finishes.

Thanks,

Hi,

My understanding is that nursing timetables can change in contact time week by week. Some weeks can be intense whilst other weeks give you more time for research and assignments. The Nursing and Midwifery Council states that you must do 2300 hours of study over three years but this isn't always distributed evenly.

Which kind of nursing course are you starting?

Hannah
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending