Rejected by a South-Asian girl and I'm oriental?

Watch
Anonymous #3
Report 3 years ago
you had sex with a bengali? you *******
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Proxenus)
From more experience

the order in which type of people find orientals the most attactive

East asain > South asians > whites
I thought it would have been whites over South Asians
justinwong1990
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
you had sex with a bengali? you *******
No, I didn't have sex with her but if I had the opportunity, I would. lul
WannaCry
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Proxenus)
thats good bro but it has nothing to do with what i said
oh, I probably misunderstood your previous post, sorry.
justinwong1990
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Mr Smurf)
Just gonna copy my reply on your other thread here:

I'm an Oriental guy and I find that South Asian girls tend to be really nice and friendly to me. It's just too bad they aren't my type as I am into white girls. I have a feeling that if I pursued South Asian girls (well Indian girls mostly) I would have much better luck than I have had with white girls. :dontknow:
Err.. Thanks for the advice but I've seen some of your posts and all you do is talk about how white girls don't like you...

And I asked my brown friends, most brown girls don't like us chinese guys....
Anonymous #4
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mr Smurf)
Just gonna copy my reply on your other thread here:

I'm an Oriental guy and I find that South Asian girls tend to be really nice and friendly to me. It's just too bad they aren't my type as I am into white girls. I have a feeling that if I pursued South Asian girls (well Indian girls mostly) I would have much better luck than I have had with white girls. :dontknow:
You are delusional. I am an Indian girl and I am sure those Indian girls are only being friendly. They are not interested in you lol. Most Indian girls don't find Oriental (East Asian) guys attractive.

This is how most Indian girls see it:
1. Indian guys = GREAT
2. Indian mixed guys = GOOD
3. White and Black/White mixed guys = OK
4. Black guys = OK
5. Oriental (East Asian) guys = NO
6. Middle Eastern and Pakistani guys = NO THANKS
Anonymous #4
Report 3 years ago
You are delusional. I am an Indian girl and I am sure those Indian girls are only being friendly. They are not interested in you lol. Most Indian girls don't find Oriental (East Asian) guys attractive.

1. Indian guys = GREAT
4. Black guys = OK
Just want to add that of course there will be a small minority of Indian girls who have a different preference, but this is the male attractiveness hierarchy as most Indian girls see it.
Hazard28
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

1. Indian guys = GREAT
4. Black guys = OK
you're chatting rubbish.

Go to Singapore and Malaysia where the two ethnicities have been living together for generations and there are plenty of interracial marriages and relationships between Indian and Oriental.

Indian and black couples are the least common that I have seen.
Anonymous #4
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Hazard28)
you're chatting rubbish.

Go to Singapore and Malaysia where the two ethnicities have been living together for generations and there are plenty of interracial marriages and relationships between Indian and Oriental.

Indian and black couples are the least common that I have seen.
I live in Britain, so I am describing the opinions of Indian girls here, myself included. Maybe the situation is different in other countries.

Indian girl and Black guy couples are rare due to disapproval from traditional parents. Black guys are usually considered more physically attractive than Oriental guys. Most Oriental guys are short and skinny, with tiny eyes and a round face that lacks any jawline definition. Sorry, most Indian girls are not into that!

On the other hand, Black girls are usually considered unattractive in Indian culture because (sadly) most Indian guys do not like girls with very dark skin and short hair.
Anonymous #5
Report 3 years ago
South Asians see the Chinese as an inferior race.
That is absolutely BS. We don't!!
Anonymous #6
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by justinwong1990)
Hey guys, I'm new here. So this sounds dumb to ask on here, but why aren't South-Asian girls interested in oriental/East Asian guys?

Long story cut short. After moving here from America, I was never interested in brown girls but the ones in the UK are very attractive and sexy.

I was hitting it off with a Bengali girl, she's 24 and I'm 22 but after several arguments she finally gave up on me and decided to get into a relationship but never considered a relationship with me. At one point she even blocked me just because I didn't respond quick enough... I'm devastated tbh and I don't feel I can ever find someone else.... Sorry if I sound pathetic but it hurts.

Anyone ever had a similar experience or you thought it was going well and then they just disappear or it ends?
Uh...you shouldn’t generalise first of all. I myself am British Bengali and am engaged to a Korean. I don’t know if you know but I know quite a lot of south Asians are into kpop and orientals now, but that’s just my area. I don’t really know why they aren’t but I know why they are. Sorry that it didn’t work out for you but move on and you’ll find someone else.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (164)
51.25%
No (156)
48.75%

Watched Threads