Hello, my name is alababaju! Watch

alababaju
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm studying... Msc, Biomedical, Biomechanics and Bioelectronics Engineering

I'm interested in... Football, 'futurism', anime, k-drama, reading, sightseeing...

My study level is... University undergraduate
luq_ali
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Peace and blessings to you alababa, and welcome to the site. Wow, I must give you major congratulations on your course of study, you must be super, super intelligent and gifted! May you be blessed with much future success in your course of study and in the awesome career you seem destined to embark upon!

(Original post by alababaju)
I'm studying... Msc, Biomedical, Biomechanics and Bioelectronics Engineering

I'm interested in... Football, 'futurism', anime, k-drama, reading, sightseeing...

My study level is... University undergraduate
alababaju
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thanks! The name of the course makes me sound so smart 😀. I hope I justify that with a Distinction.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
luq_ali
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No, the fact that you were admitted to such a course that sounds so smart, makes you sound so smart!

But I am with you, I also want to earn that distinction, too! I'm not from the UK, so this is a new system, is similar to the United States. We have 90-100-A-Excellent-the highest, 89-80 - B- Good, 79-70-passing-average/satisfactory 69-60-D passing/poor/sub-par and then below 60 is failing. What I want to know is how many people, say in a class of instruction of 20-30 students, can get the distinction, is it based upon a curve system where there are only going to be a limited number of those given? (that is how it was in law school, and our curve was insane. You might have a class of 60 people in a module-out of 60, there would be like one A-(Distinction) then maybe 10-15 students would get the Merit-then this really massive grouping of Pass, then well, after that, we need not discuss! So, I am just wondering how HARD it is to get the distinction.

(Original post by alababaju)
Thanks! The name of the course makes me sound so smart 😀. I hope I justify that with a Distinction.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (134)
18.23%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
9.93%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (127)
17.28%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (105)
14.29%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (72)
9.8%
How can I be the best version of myself? (224)
30.48%

Watched Threads