Effy299792
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Right so,
I want to go to university and study something very sciencey. I'm unsure why- I just love being in education and I only want to do something related to science.
However, my problem lies in the fact that I'll literally find any job boring that's all the same and - sit- down- officey- kinda thing each day.
My dream job is basically to be in theatre, mainly the west end and big musicals- my a levels being physics, french and drama and theatre studies.

So my point is, if I did this, would it be stupid? Don't start going on about the whole studying drama at uni malarkey because I know I only want to do something related to science and I definitely want to go to uni, but would this be pure stupidity seeing as I don't want to go down this route? Thankssss.
Schadenfreude65
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
The problem as I see it, is that your only science A level is physics, but you can't get onto a physics degree programme without maths. Would you consider doing a foundation year, where you can get a decent grounding in maths and other sciences? You could then go on to do physics or perhaps some kind of engineering. With your interest in theatre, you might consider something like acoustics/sound engineering.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (112)
38.1%
The paper was reasonable (142)
48.3%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
9.52%
It was TERRIBLE (12)
4.08%

Watched Threads