The Student Room Group

How to get over a crush!

I'm a guy. So I have a huge crush on someone. We were quite close friends but when I told her she said she didn't feel the same way
I realised I needed to make space between us and we've not spoken really for a while. But I still have a huge crush on her and think about her all the time.

How do I get over her
(oh and I've tried the whole Tinder/Bumble thing too)
Reply 1
It takes time to fully get over someone, there's no special formula to it. You just need to distract yourself and limit interactions with her and over time you'll lose the feelings.
JESUS GROW UP MAN.
seriously
Go hard or go home.
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
It takes time to fully get over someone, there's no special formula to it. You just need to distract yourself and limit interactions with her and over time you'll lose the feelings.

ok thanks
It's literally a two step process:

1. Get rejected
2. Wait
if she dosent feel the same then it is likely she will never feel the same and you cant force her so if you do like her and ya ovbiosly do then hey it will suck a bit bu you will move on becuse after a while you will realsie you can be happy without her :smile: (speaking from experience as a girl in the same position) there isnt any advise just apprechate what you have maybe from this a friendship could strenghten but if not them its an experience thats all
Find *****es at a nightclub/gym/tinder etc. If none of those work go to a prozzie, preferably not an english one though.
Can she specifically said it like directly?? Where did you guys usually talk or message snapchat fb twitter ?? Have you chilled out how old are you honestly you'll have to move on if it's been direct there's nothing bad with just being friends tho does she come across being distant or rude? Or is she actually cool to chill with, you'll find your feelings will gradually change.
Fly over them with a helicopter.
Wats d point mate, you're already friendzoned sooooooooooooooooooo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending