The Student Room Group

Flat available - liverpool (urgent)

Due to a change in my personal circumstances, i will no longer be able to take on my contract for a studio flat in Liverpool city center. I am desperate to be released from this contract and find somebody willing to take the property off my hands.
The property is a STUDIO flat, registered with Sanctuary Students.
Upper Hope Place is a block of self contained flats, it is quiet and very secure. The flat in question is furnished and the rate is 99 per week.
Inside the flat is a bed, desk, wardrobe, kitchen(cooker, sink etc), bathroom with shower and bath. The bills are included in the price of the flatand it is one of the cheapest rates in Liverpool City Center.
If you are interested in this flat, please feel free to contact me or contact Sanctuary students directly, quoting my name (Bethany Tabern).
My no. - 07835125451
My Email - [email protected]
Sanctuary Students no. - 0870 600 4777 / 0300 123 5050
Sanctuary Students Email - [email protected]

Details -
Upper Hope Place Studio Flat (99pw)
L7 7EA
Liverpool

Close to LIPA, Liverpool John Moores, University of Liverpool and Liverpool Hope campuses. 5 minute walk into town center and situated directly between both cathederals, next to Liverpool Philharmonic, Everyman Theatre etc.

Please feel free to contact me, i desperately need to find somebody to take on this flat before September...
Thankyou,
Beth :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending