The Student Room Group

Ukcat 2017

Hi, I am planning to take UKCAT this September. But I am confused on which section they are going to ask as decision making is new this year and this year do we do situational judgement because least year apparently you didn't need to . Can some please clarify what sections I need to practise and what sources will be good to revise from.
Thanks
Original post by sanu1032
Hi, I am planning to take UKCAT this September. But I am confused on which section they are going to ask as decision making is new this year and this year do we do situational judgement because least year apparently you didn't need to . Can some please clarify what sections I need to practise and what sources will be good to revise from.
Thanks

All the information you need is on this thread :h:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4428956
Reply 2
Original post by em_lj
All the information you need is on this thread :h:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4428956

thank you that really helps. :smile:
Original post by sanu1032
Thanks

Hi there!

Yep, this year Decision Making is new and the exam includes Situational Judgement. You can find out everything you need to know about the exam on our UKCAT Guide!

We also have a free UKCAT Question Bank which you can use to prepare - this has detailed performance tracking and answer explanations so you can measure your progress.

Hope this helps! :smile:
The Medic Portal
Reply 4
Original post by The Medic Portal
Hi there!

Yep, this year Decision Making is new and the exam includes Situational Judgement. You can find out everything you need to know about the exam on our UKCAT Guide!

We also have a free UKCAT Question Bank which you can use to prepare - this has detailed performance tracking and answer explanations so you can measure your progress.

Hope this helps! :smile:
The Medic Portal

Thank you so much yea it does:smile:

Quick Reply