The Student Room Group

Pink on guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by funny_h0w
Nice picture hehe!

Seriously though, light pink on a guy is great!

He is pretty hot isn't he? :tongue:

Original post by Reality Check
Pink only tends to work on blond/light haired people, like the person in the photo. It tends to look awful on those with darker skin tones or darker hair.

I have an average body type with a darker skin but I feel like it still suits me :lol:

Original post by Kallisto
Light pink is okay, but this kind of pink color only. A darker one would look gay.

Same opinion.

I agree with that haha
Original post by Steljoy
(...)

I agree with that haha

Who wouldn't? pink is always considered as gay when men wearing clothes in that colour.
Pink is a terrible color, so no.
Who wouldn't? pink is always considered as gay when men wearing clothes in that colour.

But I feel like the lighter pink doesn't really show that, its only screaming darker pinks that does that
Original post by Steljoy
But I feel like the lighter pink doesn't really show that, its only screaming darker pinks that does that

I was talking about the darker pink the whole time?

Original post by yudothis
Pink is a terrible color, so no.

Even if girls/women are wearing clothes in that color?
Pink looks especially good on shirts. I personally own one and it compliments my skin tone; actually I think pink compliments every skin tone REALLY well.
Even if girls/women are wearing clothes in that color?

Yes. It's still a terrible color.
Original post by yudothis
Yes. It's still a terrible color.

So, we are completely agree with each other. I know a friend who is wearing purple clothes to pink slippers. It looks so disgusting, and I told her that, but she didn't care. :dontknow:
Can overweight guys be attractive anyway? have never seen an overweight guy who I considered as attractive.

Of course, I've come across some bigger guys who have attractive faces and even tall ones. Though nowadays it is more about staying in good shape.
Reply 29
Go for it! I wear pink all the time when I play golf
Original post by Newbie_noob
Of course, I've come across some bigger guys who have attractive faces and even tall ones. Though nowadays it is more about staying in good shape.

And 'staying in good shape' means that guys are wearing nice and elegant outfits, is that so?
Reply 31
Yes!

Mind I say it looks good on dark skin tones!
So, we are completely agree with each other. I know a friend who is wearing purple clothes to pink slippers. It looks so disgusting, and I told her that, but she didn't care. :dontknow:

Well I think when it comes to color, tastes can differ vastly.

But yes, what you described sounds terrible.
And 'staying in good shape' means that guys are wearing nice and elegant outfits, is that so?

I'm saying that the pressure on guys to be fit (good figure, athletic, slightly muscular) is higher than ever. Wearing nice outfits makes you more desirable and confidence is a must have.
Original post by BTAnonymous
Pink looks especially good on shirts. I personally own one and it compliments my skin tone; actually I think pink compliments every skin tone REALLY well.

Thank you! Really appreciate your help :smile:
Reply 35
Depends, it must be done properly and carefully. Light pink is usually is usually okay.
Original post by Newbie_noob
I'm saying that the pressure on guys to be fit (good figure, athletic, slightly muscular) is higher than ever. Wearing nice outfits makes you more desirable and confidence is a must have.

That could be. And I hope there are many people with a high self-confidence to realize this is a surficial view on guys.
18740687_798420076998117_5942108537045306299_n.jpg
Yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending