Dina Kt
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello! I wanted to ask if there is an e-mail with we can get in contact because i have questions about the evidence i sent. Thank you!
Louise E SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Dina Kt)
Hello! I wanted to ask if there is an e-mail with we can get in contact because i have questions about the evidence i sent. Thank you!
Hi Dina Kt,

In order for us to provide you the correct Information with regards to you evidence that you sent can you advise the following.

Who did you send your application to (SFE, EU , SFE Migrant Worker)?
What Evidence was it that you sent and When?

Thanks
Dina Kt
Rep:
(Original post by Louise E SFE)
Hi Dina Kt,

In order for us to provide you the correct Information with regards to you evidence that you sent can you advise the following.

Who did you send your application to (SFE, EU , SFE Migrant Worker)?
What Evidence was it that you sent and When?

Thanks
I sent an official copy of my identity card from the police department and with the Apostille stump on 17th July at Student Finance England PO Box 210 Darlington. I don't know if it's been accepted or not, because yesterday i received 2 same envelopes with the declaration and evidence forms.
Louise E SFE
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Dina Kt)
I sent an official copy of my identity card from the police department and with the Apostille stump on 17th July at Student Finance England PO Box 210 Darlington. I don't know if it's been accepted or not, because yesterday i received 2 same envelopes with the declaration and evidence forms.
Hi Dina Kt,

I would Suggest that you contact us to check that we have received your evidence and if your are required to provide any further information to support your application.
Please contact us on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks
Dina Kt
Rep:
Hi Dina Kt,

I would Suggest that you contact us to check that we have received your evidence and if your are required to provide any further information to support your application.

Thanks
I appreciate your help. Thank you!
Dina Kt
Rep:
Hi Dina Kt,

Thanks
Hello, Louise. I tried to call on the number you gave me but all i can hear is a ripetitive tout tout. Maybe there is a problem because i call from Greece?
Laura S SFE
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi Dina Kt,

The repetitive tone sounds like an engaged tone which you shouldn't get unless there is a fault on the line and there are no issues that I am aware of at our end.

Are you dialling the number with the international prefix and code and dropping the first zero? You need to do this if calling from overseas so you should be dialling 00 44 300 100 0607.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (15)
25.42%
The paper was reasonable (26)
44.07%
Not feeling great about that exam... (12)
20.34%
It was TERRIBLE (6)
10.17%

Watched Threads