Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    let's not get into why I choose these frames xD thats a long story for next time

do glasses suit me yes or na?
    thanks
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    You look fresh with or without, so you could go contacts. I'd go with glasses myself, the intellectual kind of look is nice. Too bad I have perfect vision

ReputationRep:
    They kind of suit you.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, not bad! They're different which is good. Though because they're see through it looks almost as though you don't want anyone to notice them, so you might want to test out contacts
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04496)
    let's not get into why I choose these frames xD thats a long story for next time

thanks
    You look like a poor man's Toro y Moi—and that's a compliment, believe it or not.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlainDoll)
    You look fresh with or without, so you could go contacts. I'd go with glasses myself, the intellectual kind of look is nice. Too bad I have perfect vision
    Ok thanks, was hoping for a stronger opinion though hahaaa I really hate them but I need them cuz I'm blind and I can't wear contacts for the life of me tried for years just doesn't work xd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrotstar)
    Yeah, not bad! They're different which is good. Though because they're see through it looks almost as though you don't want anyone to notice them, so you might want to test out contacts
    you're spot on! Dont want anyone to notice them, trust me I would if I could... my eyeball just doesn't like contact lenses I guess :,( thanks for your feedback appreciate it
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    Is it weird to say that you look better with the glasses.

you look better with imo. theres a sharp contrast between your facial hair and smooth skin which the glasses help distract

Spoiler:
    Show

please be my bf DDDDDDDD:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloudyeyes)
    you look better with imo. theres a sharp contrast between your facial hair and smooth skin which the glasses help distract

Spoiler:
    Show

please be my bf DDDDDDDD:
    haha thanks

ReputationRep:
    anyone elseeeee i need help ))))):

ReputationRep:
    Mate, you look okay!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald7770)
    Mate, you look okay!!
    Very helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04496)
    Very helpful
    Smh... it suits you!!!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by 04496)

thanks
    The glasses you wear at this picture does not suit to you at all. Try to wear glasses whith colours instead. Spectacle frames without a colour are horrible.

ReputationRep:
    They do suit you but I personally don't like the frames. They don't really look like proper glasses, more that you are wearing them for other reasons. Personally would have gone for a different frame colour but the shapes good on your face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    The glasses you wear at this picture does not suit to you at all. Try to wear glasses whith colours instead. Spectacle frames without a colour are horrible.
    Ok thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reeeeyah)
    They do suit you but I personally don't like the frames. They don't really look like proper glasses, more that you are wearing them for other reasons. Personally would have gone for a different frame colour but the shapes good on your face.
    Yeah was thinking the same thing, only got clear in hopes that you couldn't tell I'm wearing glasses from afar lol

ReputationRep:
    hehe

ReputationRep:
    you don't look chuffed about them Sae.HH try contact lenses, might turn that frown to a smile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.