DashingBalrog
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, As it stands, I have an unconditional with a university, If i get released into clearing now for an example, and I accept a clearing offer with a new university and it gets processed on track, could I then get released by that new uni into clearing again? Just curious
Basiil17
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by DashingBalrog)
Hi, As it stands, I have an unconditional with a university, If i get released into clearing now for an example, and I accept a clearing offer with a new university and it gets processed on track, could I then get released by that new uni into clearing again? Just curious
In theory yes, but why would you.
DashingBalrog
Rep:
?
(Original post by DreamlinerFinder)
In theory yes, but why would you.
In early clearing there are limited good courses available, on results day theres a chance of better ones popping up, but it's a risk waiting in clearing till results day
Basiil17
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
In early clearing there are limited good courses available, on results day theres a chance of better ones popping up, but it's a risk waiting in clearing till results day
Sorry, but you are misinformed, the majority of courses enter clearing on results day, so I would recommend waiting, and regardless you probably aren't eligible for clearing right now ( presuming you are doing A-levels).
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Do you already have your qualifications or are they A-levels awaiting results day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
DashingBalrog
Rep:
?
(Original post by Doonesbury)
Do you already have your qualifications or are they A-levels awaiting results day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Already achieved the grades
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Already achieved the grades
Many Clearing places appear just before Results Day, because the universities receive the A-level results in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (6)
7.59%
Disagree (5)
6.33%
Neither agree or disagree (22)
27.85%
Agree (32)
40.51%
Strongly Agree (14)
17.72%

Watched Threads