The Student Room Group

Student finance help

Well I was going to apply earlier back in june but my dad sent my passport for application which I needed as I'm a foreigner. I'm still waiting for it. I mean I don't know when it comes back but am I too late if it comes any time this week ...
Original post by igotnomoney
Well I was going to apply earlier back in june but my dad sent my passport for application which I needed as I'm a foreigner. I'm still waiting for it. I mean I don't know when it comes back but am I too late if it comes any time this week ...

Hi

The official deadline to apply is 9 months after the start of the academic year so no it's not to late to apply, however funding won't be guaranteed to arrive on time.

You can apply without having a passport, has anyone ever discussed alternative ID with you?
Original post by murpo
Hi

The official deadline to apply is 9 months after the start of the academic year so no it's not to late to apply, however funding won't be guaranteed to arrive on time.

You can apply without having a passport, has anyone ever discussed alternative ID with you?

What is alternative ID? Nobody has disguised it with me before
What is alternative ID? Nobody has disguised it with me before

Hi, that depends on your nationality
What is your nationality ? Are you applying for SFE funding?
Original post by murpo
Hi, that depends on your nationality
What is your nationality ? Are you applying for SFE funding?

I'm Pakistani and I'm applying for student finance for university
I'm Pakistani and I'm applying for student finance for university

Good afternoon

It's a little hard to give you alternative evidence(accurately) without seeing your full account details and your circumstances.

If you give student finance a call on 0300 100 0607 and just ask "what alternative identity evidence can I send in" then an advisor will be able to check over your account and give you accurate information on the alternative evidence.

Hope this helps - let me know if I can help with anything else

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending