The Student Room Group

Been out of education for medical reasons

I left school with no gcses, went to college for the past nearly 2 years in a row, was admitted into mental health three times in the past twelve months. I need help getting back on my feet; I am wanting to progress into higher education which course would be better suited for my needs access to pre access or traineeship or apprenticeship.

What do you think please help me get back on my feet within Education thanks Student room.
I have a couple of questions.
What qualifications do you have?
What would you like to study at university?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fxlloutboyy
I have a couple of questions.
What qualifications do you have?
What would you like to study at university?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Entry 3 maths and English

cyber security foundation degree and then university for final year

I am thinking of going a pre access course to start and enrol on in September

Apart from this how my supposed to get my GCSEs as quickly as possible because I left school with nothing?
Reply 3
Original post by Thesentience1451
Entry 3 maths and English

cyber security foundation degree and then university for final year

I am thinking of going a pre access course to start and enrol on in September

Apart from this how my supposed to get my GCSEs as quickly as possible because I left school with nothing?

If your planning to get into UNI you dont need GCSE's tbh they dont count towards ucas, just do a higher education course and you'll be good go.
Original post by egdum
If your planning to get into UNI you dont need GCSE's tbh they dont count towards ucas, just do a higher education course and you'll be good go.

Thank you so much I thought I would be lost with my life thank you so much I can finally move personally College is not for me University I know it's for me thank you
Original post by egdum

You do need gcse maths and English but they may accept your qualifications as an alternative, check with uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest