Pride Love Letters

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
chelseacarknif3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago

Pride Love Letters

This isn't just for LGBT+ individuals, but also allies to the community. There's so much love and support out there and we really want to share it :heart:

A project inspired by Billboard's LGBT celebrity Love Letters, here you can write a love letter to the LGBT+ community, or even a particular person (you don't have to name them!) You can use it to show your support for them, maybe share a story, and any other lovely things you want to add.

You can be as creative as you like with it, and make it as long or as short as you like. It's totally up to you!
chelseacarknif3r
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Okay, so here's mine...

LGBT+ community,

This is to all of you. You have my full and endless love and support. My heart breaks at every setback and piece of discrimination, but you don't let it hold you back. You unite as a community and you rise above it, and that inspires and empowers me to no end. The love, enthusiasm, and passion that you share is admirable and I have never been more proud to be a part of something in my life. It is no exaggeration to say that you are changing the world for the better. As Elton John said, the world is becoming more just, more loving, and more compassionate.

Even when Pride is over, your achievements will be celebrated forever. We will continue to be proud every day, every month, and every year.
username2224711
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Dear the LGBTQ+ community,

Be happy and **** what everyone else says! Love is love and nobody can stop you from wanting to live your life, and loving who you want to love. I apologise on behalf of everything that you have gone through - the pain, the discrimination and the tears. I will forever support you all. Smile and be happy :heart:
Amefish
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Dear everyone, love who you want and be who you want! :punk: So many people change themselves and hide their passions, ideas & true self to fit society's expectations, but this means everyone is kept at the same level and nothing special really comes out of it. Be exactly who you are and don't afraid to be daring, you are just what we need in the world Image the most important thing is to love unconditionally, passionately, truly and endlessly :lovedup2:
chelseacarknif3r
Rep:
(Original post by ravioliyears)
Dear the LGBTQ+ community,

Be happy and **** what everyone else says! Love is love and nobody can stop you from wanting to live your life, and loving who you want to love. I apologise on behalf of everything that you have gone through - the pain, the discrimination and the tears. I will forever support you all. Smile and be happy :heart:
(Original post by Amefish)
Dear everyone, love who you want and be who you want! :punk: So many people change themselves and hide their passions, ideas & true self to fit society's expectations, but this means everyone is kept at the same level and nothing special really comes out of it. Be exactly who you are and don't afraid to be daring, you are just what we need in the world Image the most important thing is to love unconditionally, passionately, truly and endlessly :lovedup2:
I love these so much. Such beautiful words :heart:
BritishPotato :)
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Gosh, this was made a while ago... But hey, I'd still like to say a word or two.

Dear LGBTQ+ community,
Hullo! I'm not too sure if anyone will end up seeing this but i want to say well done for everything. Well done for staying strong! I know the world gets tough sometimes and its hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel but if you keep pushing on and keep pushing forward you'll find that light. I promise you, though i am one person, that things will get better. Things will change. Maybe not straight away. But just know, YOU are making history, and all you have to do is be yourself. Not what your friends want you to be, not what your parents want you to be, just you.
We love you!

Keep pushing on :grouphugs:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.05%
The paper was reasonable (270)
41.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.17%
It was TERRIBLE (49)
7.49%

Watched Threads