The Student Room Group

Haven't been paid?

I started a new job a week ago. I just checked my emails and it says i've been emailed a payslip for the work ive done which totals to around 80 pounds- however i just checked my bank account and its not there?
Reply 1
Original post by Clvire
I started a new job a week ago. I just checked my emails and it says i've been emailed a payslip for the work ive done which totals to around 80 pounds- however i just checked my bank account and its not there?

Did the company you are working for not outline pay times/dates for working for them?

There are a number of different bank payments and they take differing times for money to show in the account of an employee.

I hope things work out for you but you have posted limited information.
You probably missed payroll as they normally won't be able to pay you if you have started after 20th of the month or there abouts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Your payslip should have a 'process date' written on it somewhere, that's the date you'll be payed. Payslips are usually issued a few days before you actually receive the money
Reply 4
Speak to your manager about this and check when the payment will go in. It may be they have incorrect bank details or something but speak to someone to find out whats going to happen and if there is an issue what can be done to resolve it.
I normally get my payslip a couple of days before the money actually shows in my account, it's normal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending