What's your earliest memory?

Watch
username3108158
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
The photos bring back memories :rolleyes: like I remember having a goldfish pond and I sort of remember giving them Rice Krispies :lol:
JMR2020.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ClearSky)
The photos bring back memories :rolleyes: like I remember having a goldfish pond and I sort of remember giving them Rice Krispies :lol:
I don't really have one earliest memory, just vague recollections here and there.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I remember crying to my mum over the fact I had a belly button at around 3 or 4. I remember some vague things from nursery too but don't know if they were before the belly button incident
Ninja Squirrel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My earliest memory is of me being told off for doing something wrong in play school and I was sent to the naughty chair where I had to sit in silence for 5 minutes. I remember picking my nose and wiping it on the chair next to me and a few minutes later a kid sat on it :colone:
username1439610
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A couple of memories here and there from nursery even though that was about 18 years ago :rolleyes:
harrythomas14
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I can't think of my 'first' one per say, but I do remember peeing on the floor, my mum coming in and saying '****!', needless to say I followed suit and the marge wasn't best pleased.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I struggle to remember much from very young but i remember being in the car when i had my asthma attack when i was 5
i love grimes
Badges: 10
Report 3 years ago
i dont really remember any of my childhood but i remember when i was like 5 or 6 at the train station i fell in the gap between the train and the platform once.
luckily a guy grabbed me before i actually hit the tracks
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
almost choking on a wine gum when I was like 3, but I have no idea if I remember just because I was told that it happened.
Moonstruck16
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Tipping my crib over and going on the run in the middle of the night.
Michiyo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I remember the night it became 2000. I remember where my family and I went, that my father put me on his shoulders, the countdown on the grey screens, and the yellow 2000-shaped fireworks that appeared when it became 2000. I did not know what year it was; I just knew the year would become 2000 tonight and understood it would happen after the countdown. My parents were surprised I remember that because I was one year and two months old back then.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (738)
33.96%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (928)
42.71%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (412)
18.96%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.37%

Watched Threads