Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else worried? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I just got my freshers pack this morning (and apart from all the fee paying stuff), the QM student events was there..

It's not that i'm worried, but a bit apprehensive - i've never been a party animal (although i like a good time), plus i'm gonna be living at home (although 15min away) and i feel a bit strange..

(I'm going to Queen Mary by the way)

So much is going on!! I may feel i need to go to all events, but then i realised, you have yet to meet all those on your course!! It just seems so overwhelming!! But i'm kinda looking forward to the UNKNOWN..lol

Does any one else feel like this (especially those living at home)?

ReputationRep:
    hey i know what you mean, i like to go out but i don't do the whole get completely rat arsed and sleep with everyone in sight (and not really willing to in the future) but i love going out and having a good laugh with bit of drink! i'm also afraid of ending up sharing a flat with some person who ends up bringing mates back at stupid hours in morning (which doesnt bother me) unless they r really loud n wild n keep ya up all night or wreck the flat hehe!but im very lucky 2 have 1 of my best mates going 2 the same uni (altho in diff accomodation) which does help!But what im trying to say is yes im a bit worried about it all but trying not 2 let it get 2 me and instead thinking about all the new people we will meet etc!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.