The Student Room Group

What are your favourite pens?

I love stationary so I just want to know, my pens always run out so what are some good pens that last long?:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

BIC crystal grip
Papermate and Bic
Original post by tamanna___
I love stationary so I just want to know, my pens always run out so what are some good pens that last long?:biggrin:

At the moment: whatever nice gel pens you can buy, as I always like gel pens!

For functionality (and what I used to use a lot in secondary school): Papermate, particularly the "Stick 2020" series, as you could just pull out one pen ink and put a new one in, They were also very durable and had a better feel to them than the nasty BIC pens, and other pens that you could get for about 2p each.
I love pens, but usually I have eaten mine before the ink actually runs out. Looking for a really resistant pen any suggestions?
Reply 5
Hmmm Idk, I always have to change ink because I use fountain pens, usually about 2-3 weeks if I’m at school. Don’t think I’ve ever drained the ink of a BIC biro pen back when I used to use them, they seem to last forever sadly I could never get a good flow/write smooth so I gave up on them
Reply 6
I prefer fountain pens, or Tesco do a massive pack for really cheap and they always seem to last way longer than any big brands imo
papermate ones i got gifted...
Original post by tasha_tah
papermate ones i got gifted...

Aww well I bought like 100 from Amazon haha :tongue: so 5 isnt much :mmm: I got given some poundland pens a few times and then she took them back :rolleyes:
Original post by Lychee627
Aww well I bought like 100 from Amazon haha :tongue: so 5 isnt much :mmm: I got given some poundland pens a few times and then she took them back :rolleyes:

i didnt kknow yolu had 100:eek: the good ones? im sure whoever gave it you, gave it you for you to keep!!
Parker Sonnet black lacquer fountain pen with medium stainless steel nib. Somehow it makes me consider more carefully the content that I write.
i didnt kknow yolu had 100:eek: the good ones? im sure whoever gave it you, gave it you for you to keep!!

Well I have like 50 left now lool :tongue:
Yeaaa the good ones
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Paper-Inkjoy-Capped-Ultra-0-5mm/dp/B00CI6LBHA/ref=sr_1_4?s=officeproduct&ie=UTF8&qid=1501802440&sr=1-4&keywords=papermate+50+pens
Bought the black versions lool :rofl:
Yeahhhh she gave it to me , then took it back :dontknow:
Reply 12
Misread the title.

I do like a BIC though.
Well I have like 50 left now lool :tongue:
Yeaaa the good ones
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Paper-Inkjoy-Capped-Ultra-0-5mm/dp/B00CI6LBHA/ref=sr_1_4?s=officeproduct&ie=UTF8&qid=1501802440&sr=1-4&keywords=papermate+50+pens
Bought the black versions lool :rofl:
Yeahhhh she gave it to me , then took it back :dontknow:

theyre the thin ones right? theyre so good:lol:
she tolf you to keep but u said nooo:colonhash:
Lamy Safari for everyday use.
Biros?

Papermate Inkjoy 100. I would normally buy a box of 50 at the start of term for £8 and it usually lasts until the end of the year.

I recently moved over to a fountain pen - Lamy Al-Star with Lamy black ink. Great pen.
(edited 6 years ago)
theyre the thin ones right? theyre so good:lol:
she tolf you to keep but u said nooo:colonhash:

Yeaaaa ik they are
They were hers thoooo :colonhash:
Yeaaaa ik they are
They were hers thoooo :colonhash:

she gave em to you for a reason:colonhash:
she gave em to you for a reason:colonhash:

Well I never knew that :dontknow:
Original post by tamanna___
My Parker Duofold isn't doing bad, 89 years old and still going strong.

Quick Reply

Latest