ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJG_04)
    ever?
    lol at aron carter

ReputationRep:
    I say Eminem/Jay-Z ...

ReputationRep:
    seems to me MJG is a Tupac follower....no biggie?! :confused:

Personally im not into rap...but its hard to chose between eminem and tupac...hhmm...ones is funny the other genuine.

ReputationRep:
    they are all whipped anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like him as a person, bit I think it's the best rapper: Eminem

ReputationRep:
    John Barnes in "World in Motion" by New Order.
    "Catch me if you can because I'm the England Man"

I love 2pac! Listen to his songs a lot! He's amazing....

ReputationRep:
    What is this list anyway?

Aaron Carter?

I mean there's no point of making a list if you don't know rappers like ODB, Guru from Gangstarr or Krs-One or Ice T. Anyone who's into rap would include them on their list. These artists are just pop artists, not rappers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    What is this list anyway?

Aaron Carter?

I mean there's no point of making a list if you don't know rappers like ODB, Guru from Gangstarr or Krs-One or Ice T. Anyone who's into rap would include them on their list. These artists are just pop artists, not rappers.
    Not to mention the need for a 'other' option.....

ReputationRep:
    That's a crappy list. You'd may as well add Celine Dion in there.

EDIT: EVEN THO I LUF U MJ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    That's a crappy list. You'd may as well add Celine Dion in there.

EDIT: EVEN THO I LUF U MJ
    Yeah, I know that there are always people like me ****ging off lists because I don't like the choices but it seems a bit too obvious to me that these aren't at all people who are considered as good rap artists.
    What about Juvenile and Mystikal? or even 50-cent for something much more mainstream.
    And I'm not even into rap that much ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Yeah, I know that there are always people like me ****ging off lists because I don't like the choices but it seems a bit too obvious to me that these aren't at all people who are considered as good rap artists.
    What about Juvenile and Mystikal? or even 50-cent for something much more mainstream.
    And I'm not even into rap that much ...
    I disagree with the 50 cent comment but apart from that yeah. I agree Eminem's got talent, but he only shows it in very few songs...and what's up with him trying to sing his way through recently...PLEASE GOD NO?

On a side note, I know someone who threw a bottle of piss at 50 Cent and it sprayed him \m/

ReputationRep:
    Without even thinking I say it's Aaron carter,did you listen to his rap song I want candy,he raps so good in it
    my fav would be eminem...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    On a side note, I know someone who threw a bottle of piss at 50 Cent and it sprayed him \m/
    me too =o

ReputationRep:
    What about Kanye West?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really into rap, but i kinda like eminem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    me too =o
    Stee rules =P Apparently he also got a chair thrown at him which he gladly threw back and shouted F***ers at the crowd before having to end his set half an hour early. TEEHEE don't you love festivals.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 30, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.