The Student Room Group
Cba
idm
Original post by ihatehannah
I have just finished and I need someone to guide me in making a pristine personal statement suitable for the likes of LSE and Oxbridge. Thanks.

Be careful who you send it to - I'd wait to show it to a teacher or e-mail it to one?
I have just finished and I need someone to guide me in making a pristine personal statement suitable for the likes of LSE and Oxbridge. Thanks.

Whatever you do, please do NOT post your full personal statement on TSR for the whole world to see! The plagiarism checkers will find it and you'll have to rewrite it, if that happened.
Reply 5
Don't post your ps here someone might steal it and you'll be in a lot of trouble if two people apply with the same ps!
Applicants for the same course as you will most likely offer to 'proof-read' it for you. In other words, they'll steal all your good ideas and use it in their own. Use the PS checking service on here rather than random users.

Please do not send your PS to anyone you don't know or post it on TSR. We have a checking service which is linked below. I'm closing this thread now.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1372

Latest

Trending

Trending