The Student Room Group

Waiting for Greggs reply

I had a job interview at Greggs last Saturday, and I felt it went really well. I wasn't sure what to expect but the person who conducted my interview was so lovely, he helped me relax. The interview went smoothly and we even shared a few laughs here and then. He even asked for my uniform size and talked about pay. He said he'd call within 5-7 days to see if I got the job.

It's already been day 5 and I'm a bit nervous. I read here that some people got immediate phone calls while others only found out a few days later.

Thoughts?
Reply 1
Maybe give him a call to find out if you have got the job?
Reply 2
Original post by Drez999
Maybe give him a call to find out if you have got the job?

I was thinking on calling if the 7th day passed and there was still no reply. I'm just so anxious aha.
Reply 3
Original post by spumid
I was thinking on calling if the 7th day passed and there was still no reply. I'm just so anxious aha.

Yeah I understand that you are a little tense...

To alleviate that you could just call say at lunchtime tomorrow if you have not heard anything...

Good luck - hope you get it :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Drez999
Yeah I understand that you are a little tense...

To alleviate that you could just call say at lunchtime tomorrow if you have not heard anything...

Good luck - hope you get it :smile:

I think I'll wait until Saturday and call the head office. I don't want to seem too desperate aha. I've already been rejected from quite a few places so this is a last shot for me.

Thank you so much! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by spumid
I think I'll wait until Saturday and call the head office. I don't want to seem too desperate aha. I've already been rejected from quite a few places so this is a last shot for me.

Thank you so much! :smile:

Are they open on the weekends? I would imagine that HR would be closed until Monday. I think you should wait until next Wednesday at least.
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
Are they open on the weekends? I would imagine that HR would be closed until Monday. I think you should wait until next Wednesday at least.

Oh, maybe. o: Yeah, I think I'll wait until Wednesday then. Thank you for the heads up! :smile:
Reply 7
Did you call them and if you did who did you call and what did they say because I'm in the same situation right now, it's the 7th day and I don't know what to do😅
Reply 8
Do greggs recruitment team tell email or call you if you got the job, and how long do they take to get back to you after your interview. As I was asked by the manager of the shop to take a photo copy of my passport and she was sending it off to them so does that mean I've got the job?
imagine this person went on a life changing experience and now owns greggs #KWEENBEHAVIOUR
Reply 10
Who?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending