The Student Room Group

I have Vaginismus..soo painful!! :(

Hello

Female 22 years old.

I am 99.9% sure I have it since everything written about it I can relate to in terms of sexual experience. With that said, it is 99.9% certain the doctor will tell me the exact same diagnosis.

For those of you who have had vaginismus (or currently have), which was/is the most effective treatment?

How many different treatments did you try (before the one that worked best)?

How long did it take until you got rid of it completely? and

When did you start feeling pleasure after the treatment?

Please also inform me of your experience at the doctors going though with the treatment etc.

Please help! I feel like I am in the middle of the desert with that topic.

I am keeping an eye out for your advice! :smile:

Cheerios!
Reply 1
Can anyone help?
Reply 2
I'm sorry, I don't have a personal experience to that. But it is best to see your doctor to just confirm it. I have heard that Botox is strangely a good treatment for people with vaginismus.

There are quite a few videos of people talking about their experiences tho. Might be worth looking at if you haven't yet
Reply 3
Original post by Devify
I'm sorry, I don't have a personal experience to that. But it is best to see your doctor to just confirm it. I have heard that Botox is strangely a good treatment for people with vaginismus.

There are quite a few videos of people talking about their experiences tho. Might be worth looking at if you haven't yet

When you're on about videos, do you mean Youtube?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
When you're on about videos, do you mean Youtube?

YouTube would be the most obvious choice, yes. You can literally just search for "vaginismus" and you'll get plenty of videos about people talking about their experiences and different treatments

Quick Reply

Latest