The Student Room Group

Creepy sub

Ok so this happened about like 5 months ago one of my teachers had to leave because she was having a baby and so she found a substitute from some college and the first day he was there I didn't really expect anything until about 2 weeks after he was there I noticed when my teacher who was having a baby she introduced the sub to my first period teacher and I noticed that he was looking around the classroom and I remember he looked very creepy like really sketchy but I just shrugged it off and continued to do whatever it was I was doing lol so about a week or 2 I noticed that he would stare at me when I walk into the classroom I felt a little weirded out by that but I didn't really pay attention I shrugged it off too...Then he started watching me as I opened my locker I caught him staring at me and he looked away as soon as I caught him which I thought that was really weird too....Then I noticed he would wait until my lunch period was called I'm round 2 lunch class and he would wait and then when he saw me he would walk my way to exit the lunchroom but as he was doing this he was staring at me for a very long time which I didn't understand why he was doing this...Then in classroom when I would be sitting there he would just call on me randomly and when he did he gave me this really weird look but I can't explain it to good and then he would walk to the front of the classroom and stop in front of my desk and just stare at me for a few minutes and then walk to the chair...I felt really uncomfortable in the classroom...and I caught him watching me as I picked up my books to leave to go to the next class I caught him staring at me and it was just so uncomfortable...I thought I was the only one who noticed it but 3 of my friends said that he was staring at them too..one of my friends said he would watch her open her locker and get her things for each class like the same he was doing with me...He would lean on the wall and just watch her that's what one of my friends said...My 2 other friends said that he was really sketchy looking...I know I should've reported him to the principal but I was too scared too I was afraid I would get suspended for trying to get a sub into trouble so I never did and he was there until the end of April then he left and I was so thankful...he did mention he wants to become a teacher at my school specifically but I hope not I wouldn't want to spend a year with him staring at me all the time I wouldn't feel comfortable but I'm just glad he never laid a hand on me
The moral of the story
This thread is absolutely USELESS

Quick Reply

Latest