The Student Room Group

Does my 90-credit Diploma count as a full Level 3 qualification?

Going to do an access course this year : )
Hi HardScoperzzz,

To help answer your query, could you confirm the name of your course, where you are studying this and your course start date and length?

Thanks
Original post by Laura S SFE
Hi HardScoperzzz,

To help answer your query, could you confirm the name of your course, where you are studying this and your course start date and length?

Thanks

Sorry I should've explained. I'm planning to enrol for Access to HE: Humanities and Social Science at Westminister kingsway. In order to avoid having to get into debt (advanced learner loan), I'm trying to find out whether or not my 90-credit Level 3 in Performing Arts is a full Level 3. I'm not 100% sure if it is, but its half of the extended diploma.
Original post by HardScoperzzz
Sorry I should've explained. I'm planning to enrol for Access to HE: Humanities and Social Science at Westminister kingsway. In order to avoid having to get into debt (advanced learner loan), I'm trying to find out whether or not my 90-credit Level 3 in Performing Arts is a full Level 3. I'm not 100% sure if it is, but its half of the extended diploma.

Hi HardScoperzzz,

That's not something we can help with. However, if you have a look on the gov.uk website there's a section on qualification levels that may be of some use.

Thanks,

Stuart

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending