Distance Learning with The Open College of Arts Watch

username2972502
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,

Just wanted to see if anyone else has done a degree with the OCA or whether they're going to be applying soon.
I'm going to start Illustration as soon as I've secured the funding. It'd be great to speak to anyone with any experience of learning with OCA.

inluminatio
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by username2972502)
Hi,

Just wanted to see if anyone else has done a degree with the OCA or whether they're going to be applying soon.
I'm going to start Illustration as soon as I've secured the funding. It'd be great to speak to anyone with any experience of learning with OCA.

And? How is it? I am thinking of going for Illustration + creative writing
Wallow
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, did you get any response? Or have you started? Would love to know how you’re finding it if you have started. Thanks Anna
inluminatio
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Wallow)
Hi, did you get any response? Or have you started? Would love to know how you’re finding it if you have started. Thanks Anna
Hi Anna

I have not started because I am waiting for the two new modules to become available, apparently they are going to be launched sometimes this Autumn ( Novel writing and Illustration sketchbooks).So I am kind of torn between starting the compulsory module now and waiting for more 'fun' practical modules to start my studies. ) I think I will probably crack and enroll before the end of August...lol

Which subjects are you looking at?

Best wishes,
Anna
Wallow
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi
I’m not sure which modules other that I want to progress with illustration- do you have any idea how the course is delivered? Online lectures? Seminars how much teaching is delivered? Goodluck with your studies.
Anna
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (40)
26.67%
No (110)
73.33%

Watched Threads