Otomli
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi.

I have a problem with providing evidence of my father's income for EU17B form. He is small employer and he uses the polish "Tax Card" system.

A taxable person using the “tax card” scheme receives from the head of a tax office a decision stating a monthly amount of the tax (depending primarily on the type of activity, the size of the locality in which the business is conducted, and the number of employees).

Taxable persons in the “tax card” scheme are exempt from the obligation of bookkeeping, filing tax returns and paying income tax advances. That way he cannot get any evidence of his income from the tax office.

What evidence could be accepted by SFE?
Laura S SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Otomli,

Although you've indicated that your father is exempt from the obligation of book-keeping, filing tax returns and paying income tax advances, I would assume from the running of his own business he has got a record of what he has earned during the period we are looking to check income for? Does he keep a record of his costs/expenses for running his business to see if he has made a profit or a loss?

It would be your fathers responsibility to work out his income for the purposes of filling in the form and to send in original financial evidence or certified copies of this to us to confirm the income declared.

The University have no way of assessing you for the bursary unless this information can be provided. I appreciate it is difficult if earnings are from overseas and processed through a different financial/taxation system. He could try to provide what he can but there is no guarantee it would be accepted if it doesn't provide all the information we would be looking for.

Thanks
Otomli
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So, if there was around 20 trades monthly, the only thing that SFE would accept is sending 240 invoices? Original ones, because law in my country makes doing certfied copies SFE requires almost impossible. Not to mention you already lost my and partner's original documents this year by sending it to the wrong address. It is irrational.
Ryan SFE
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, yes, we require original documents. Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (4)
4.35%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (14)
15.22%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (18)
19.57%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (10)
10.87%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (30)
32.61%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (16)
17.39%

Watched Threads