The Student Room Group

DWP- Fraud & Error service administrative officer

Hi

I had an interview for this position on the 25th July & was told I would receive an e mail with the outcome by the end of that week or the beginning of next but have heard nothing since, wait is killing me. Anybody else in this position or heard anything after interviewing for this position?
Reply 1
Hey, have you heard anything yet? I applied for EO in Bristol and it's still being reviewed. They said I'd hear a couple of days after the interview!
Reply 2
Hey sorry just seeing this. I got an e mail on the 7th August saying I had met the minimum requirement & they would get in touch with a decision when all applicants had been through the final selection stage. Am still waiting!
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Yes, that's the same for me. It's very annoying!
Reply 4
Heya, different role (I was a social researcher) but I worked in FEDA at DWP so if you have any general questions about FES I'm happy to see if I can offer any experience. :smile:
I had an interview 25th July as well however have been placed on the reserve list and they told me I’m not too far down on it. Just to double check, do a certain amount of people have to drop out in order for me to get a call back or am I automatically in when they do the next recruitment?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending