Want more information about this university?
jenw123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm going to be studying Business enterprise and marketing in Sept at Man Met but it's showing that my studies are split between two campuses which are like 40 minutes away in walking distance?!?! Is Hollings Campus actually used for studies or is there some type of misunderstanding? Need help quick bc it changes where I should get accommodation.
Deyesy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jenw123)
I'm going to be studying Business enterprise and marketing in Sept at Man Met but it's showing that my studies are split between two campuses which are like 40 minutes away in walking distance?!?! Is Hollings Campus actually used for studies or is there some type of misunderstanding? Need help quick bc it changes where I should get accommodation.
Hey,

Which buildings is it showing you're studying at? All our buildings are within a 10 minute walk away from each other, so nothing even close to 40 minutes as you're suggesting
jenw123
Rep:
?
The two buildings it says on the MMU website under the overview of Business Enterprise and Marketing is All Saints campus and Hollings campus. When I was discussing with an accommodation rep from a private hall place, they kept implying they don't know of a Hollings campus. Am I tripping out or what?😂
Deyesy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The two buildings it says on the MMU website under the overview of Business Enterprise and Marketing is All Saints campus and Hollings campus. When I was discussing with an accommodation rep from a private hall place, they kept implying they don't know of a Hollings campus. Am I tripping out or what?😂
I just had a look and it makes no sense. All I can think of is that it's done in the 'hollings building' which is about 5 minutes away from the All Saints Building.

Manchester Metropolitan University Do you have any more of an idea?
jenw123
Rep:
?
Do you understand my confusion?😂 I kept looking for Hollings campus on the MMU site and access map but nothing came up at all
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Do you understand my confusion?😂 I kept looking for Hollings campus on the MMU site and access map but nothing came up at all
Hi,

We don't actually have a Hollings campus! We used to years ago, but it no longer exists.

We have a Hollings building which is less than a 5 minute walk from the Business School, both of which are on the All Saints Campus. Therefore when looking at accommodation, you want to be looking at any based around the All Saints Campus

Hope this helps, and sorry for the confusion!

Rebecca
Deyesy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University)
Hi,

We don't actually have a Hollings campus! We used to years ago, but it no longer exists.

We have a Hollings building which is less than a 5 minute walk from the Business School, both of which are on the All Saints Campus. Therefore when looking at accommodation, you want to be looking at any based around the All Saints Campus

Hope this helps, and sorry for the confusion!

Rebecca
This: http://www2.mmu.ac.uk/study/undergra...es/2017/14164/ might need updating then?
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Deyesy)
This: http://www2.mmu.ac.uk/study/undergra...es/2017/14164/ might need updating then?
I've notified the web team, so hopefully this will get updated soon. Thanks for flagging it up!
jenw123
Rep:
?
Thank you for the helpppp! This has made things so much easier for me and everyone taking that subject
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (81)
26.91%
No - I have already returned home (38)
12.62%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (60)
19.93%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.3%
No - I live at home during term anyway (91)
30.23%

Watched Threads