Late Access exam results, anyone else in the same boat? Watch

Arianna427
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello! I was meant to have my Access results to King's College by today and my college still haven't sent the certificates! I contacted the awarding body, gateway qualifications, who have said they were sent through to UCAS last night but I have had a message from King's requesting a scan of the certificate and my place is now no longer guaranteed because the deadline has lapsed 😢 I'm so stressed! Anyone else in the same boat with their Access results?
KMLeeson
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Arianna427)
Hello! I was meant to have my Access results to King's College by today and my college still haven't sent the certificates! I contacted the awarding body, gateway qualifications, who have said they were sent through to UCAS last night but I have had a message from King's requesting a scan of the certificate and my place is now no longer guaranteed because the deadline has lapsed 😢 I'm so stressed! Anyone else in the same boat with their Access results?
I'm the same. I was with Aim Awards and have not received my certificates yet. My Uni will only accept me when UCAS updates which hasn't happened yet even though my last deadline for the course was the last week in May!

Have you contacted King's about it?
Arianna427
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by KMLeeson)
I'm the same. I was with Aim Awards and have not received my certificates yet. My Uni will only accept me when UCAS updates which hasn't happened yet even though my last deadline for the course was the last week in May!

Have you contacted King's about it?
That was when my last deadline was too, but there were lots of people slacking. One of my tutors told me that the college only receives the full fees from students when a certain amount finish. So unfortunately I suspect that the external moderators were delayed to give the lazy students more time to finish and therefore getting the college more money.
I have contacted kings through their Apply Portal, but since I only received the message at 5:30pm today, everything was closed and I can't ring them!!
Looks like we are in for an anxious wait this weekend, I'm so furious that they can put us in this position.
Wanderlust96
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yup, same boat. My Uni seems confused though, asking me for a transcript one minute and then telling me they receive results from UCAS the next.
username2359841
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Newcastle wanted my results by the end of July, and I knew this was suspiciously early so I contacted my college to ask when I would have my results by, and I it turned out I wouldn't be getting them until early August. So I contacted the admissions tutors to let them know about this, ask if it would be an issue, and they said that it doesn't matter and to just send them scanned copies of my certificates when I can... which I've done, although it's a little odd seeing as they should have access to my results through ucas?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate