I'm really conscious about my boobs and I don't wannabe be ??

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I don't wanna be predictable as a lot of girls are self conscious .... I'm actually quite confident, I'm Size 6 sometimes 8, working on my butt figure haha small waist very small build, and I am a size 32B, it's the big craze at the moment with guys loving big boobs but I just don't wanna be self conscious about getting them out haha

I'm glad in a way because they'll never be saggy but I just want em bigger !!

Any help
John10101
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Some guys like small boobs some guys like big boobs some guys like small thighs some guys like big thighs be happy with what you got and you will find a guy who also is happy with what you got
Somepersonhere
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I love to see those size boobs on girls , much better then huge ass tits IMO.
username3071756
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I don't wanna be predictable as a lot of girls are self conscious .... I'm actually quite confident, I'm Size 6 sometimes 8, working on my butt figure haha small waist very small build, and I am a size 32B, it's the big craze at the moment with guys loving big boobs but I just don't wanna be self conscious about getting them out haha

Any help
Bigger=better trust me . The pain is not worth it.
LordBerkut
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just put on a stone and your boobs will increase in size. There's always a chance that the fat will just go elsewhere and leave you with now smaller looking boobs, but that's the deadly lottery of life.
edd522
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Any help

"Pairwise Bonferroni comparisons showed that participants rated small-breast figures as the most attractive and large-breast figures as the least"

As a buttman, I strongly approuve this survey. From personal discussions, it seems that buttmen are in majority in Western Europe, at least among better-educated men.

tl;dr Squat your butt.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thanks guys! Looks like I'll just have to get used to the *****!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (128)
29.7%
No (303)
70.3%

Watched Threads