What's the worst injury you've ever had?

Watch this thread
olivia_c_321
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I've never been seriously injured. I broke my arm, sprained my ankle like 5 times, and dislocated my toe once.

What are your worst injuries and how did they happen?
queenofswords
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
A dog attacked my face (bit into my cheek) when I was 3.

Needed to go hospital.
AuroraNyx
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
The General Election
usycool1
Badges: 19
Report 4 years ago
A slipped disc in my back :dry: Was bed bound for a while and couldn't move much without excruciating pain.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Tendonitis in my knee or my sprained neck, both left me stuck on the sofa for days, with the sprained neck i had to take anti inflammatories which affected my asthma a bit, whereas at least with the tendonitis although i couldn't put weight on it, the pain was a bit better managed.
amingo26
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Broke my collar bone. Couldn't sit up for weeks. Had to call for my mum to help me sit up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet :laugh:
AuroraNyx
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Being serious, been stabbed quite a few times so those are a thing. Only one left a mark though, so...happy ending?
faloodeh
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
The worst has been my underarm tearing, and although I had to go to the hospital and I have a scar its not really that severe compared to people breaking bones, etc.
MR1999
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Broke my collar bone, and my legs a few time.
Quizlet
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I had meningitis. Not really an 'injury' but was in excruciating pain.
Rum Ham
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Fractured ribs from excessive coughing when I had pneumonia. I didn't think it was possible to fracture ribs from coughing :eek: I thought I just had a bad pulled muscle until I got x-rayed
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Slipped on the floor and bit my tongue which ended up ripping... its normal now but wow it hurt like a b****
Ezisola
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Sliced my wrist open on barbed wire as a child. Still have the scar.
storm95
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
snapped my shoulder up during weight lifting and my arm kills right now
username1439610
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Probably just a stress fracture so nothing serious. Surprising considering some of the situations I've been in.
UWS
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Don't think I have had any bad injuries tbh... Sprained ankle at most.
username3246082
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I broke both my legs😳
Durhamgirl96
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I broke my arm once, that's the extent of my injuries. I've had sickness bugs and viruses that have inflicted more pain than actual injuries.
Kindred
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Probably when I had somebody ski into me once which led to some "popped out" ribs for like 2 years. Couldn't lift a jug of water without pain.

That or (not sure if it counts as an injury), when I haemorrhaged after a tonsillectomy, which translates to (I'll spoiler this cos it's grim)
Spoiler:
Show
puking blood so hard I couldn't breathe

Luckily I was in A&E by the time S hit the fan so after some medication and a bit over a day in hospital I was fine, but it was scary as hell and really gross.
Gribby2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I fell of my pony and landed on my head, smashing my riding hat. I got mild concussion and was sick, but was fine and didn't break anything, though I had to have an X-Ray on my cheekbone in case I had broken that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (17)
17.53%
The paper was reasonable (34)
35.05%
Not feeling great about that exam... (33)
34.02%
It was TERRIBLE (13)
13.4%

Watched Threads