The Student Room Group

Has anyone done a video interview for TLT before?

If anyone has ever done a video interview for TLT before, what kind of questions do they ask? Strength based?

Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

Hi there, did you do your video interview in the end? What questions did you get asked?
Reply 2
Original post by Fjsinclair
Hi there, did you do your video interview in the end? What questions did you get asked?

Did you receive you VI invite for a vac scheme or TC? And which office was it for?
Original post by sh1997hs
Did you receive you VI invite for a vac scheme or TC? And which office was it for?

I think they sent out VI emails yesterday as I got mine at about 6:30pm (TLT Manchester office).

In other news...
If anyone has a clue about what questions they ask during the video interview please help a guy out! The due date for the interview is 12/Feb/2018 at 9:00am so I'm just trying to do some quick prep. Honestly, an indication as to if the questions are strength-based or skills based/generic would be helpful!
Reply 4
Do you know if anyone has heard back from TLT London office?
Original post by jlaw68
If anyone has ever done a video interview for TLT before, what kind of questions do they ask? Strength based?

Thank you.

I just spoke to a friend who is about to start her TC at TLT. She said that her interview consisted of three questions and that she could only remember two: "What was your greatest achievement?" and "How would you make the most out of your time at TLT if you got the vacation scheme?".

Hope that helps!
Has anyone heard back after the video interview?
Reply 7
Original post by Wakandaforever
Has anyone heard back after the video interview?

Yeah I have an AC next week, but that’s for Bristol and the Easter scheme.
Congratulations! When did you do your VI?
Is anyone able to tell me if the video interview consisted of strength based question? I have a video interview that I need to have done by Monday for the Glasgow office!Thanks x
Reply 10
Original post by Seandrade0
I think they sent out VI emails yesterday as I got mine at about 6:30pm (TLT Manchester office).

In other news...
If anyone has a clue about what questions they ask during the video interview please help a guy out! The due date for the interview is 12/Feb/2018 at 9:00am so I'm just trying to do some quick prep. Honestly, an indication as to if the questions are strength-based or skills based/generic would be helpful!

did you hear back from the manchester office?
Reply 11
Original post by OAL93
Yeah I have an AC next week, but that’s for Bristol and the Easter scheme.

did you have to do a watson glaser test?
Reply 12
Original post by keg92
did you have to do a watson glaser test?

Yes
Original post by keg92
did you hear back from the manchester office?

Nope not yet!
Has anyone heard back from the London office after the video interview ?
Reply 15
Original post by april4723985
Has anyone heard back from the London office after the video interview ?

No, not yet! I submitted my VI on Friday. Nervous because I know other TLT offices' AC are this week!
Original post by MuffyB
No, not yet! I submitted my VI on Friday. Nervous because I know other TLT offices' AC are this week!

I submitted mine on Monday, Im really nervous as I don't think mine was very good
Reply 17
Has anyone heard back from the manchester office after submitting the video interview?
Reply 18
Original post by april4723985
I submitted mine on Monday, Im really nervous as I don't think mine was very good

I don't think anyone thinks theirs is good! Good luck if you hear back!
Original post by keg92
Has anyone heard back from the manchester office after submitting the video interview?

No I haven’t, quite worrying :/

Quick Reply

Latest