Has anyone ever bought an essay online?

Watch
Reenybop
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hi everyone,

I am havin real difficulty with an essay and am gettin pretty stressed about it. I came across a site called (edited link) and they can provide you with a custom piece of work. They say its for research purposes only and that its no different than using a book or journal...what does everyone think?
museobsessed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
don't do it!! if you need help then talk to your personal tutor or a relevant lecturer. you don't want to get done for plagarism in any way!
Reenybop
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
But if you don't hand it in, thats not plagiarism is it?
museobsessed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ah right. humm well no, but you'd have to re write it skilfully to makre sure that it doesn't sound like someone else. plus i know different departments at my uni like references written in different ways.
i still think it would be better if you spoke to your tutor or someone like that
Pure_princess
Report 13 years ago
wouldn't risk it!!! because after all that hard work then you get found out because I reckon teachers will type certain parts of an excellent essay into google and see if you have been sneaky and copied tut tut tut x:cool: speak to your tutor ! great stuff!!! lol
Angelil
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You must be a seriously rich **** if you can afford to consider it without it seriously hurting your bank balance.

In which case, can I have some money?
NicLeys
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Pure_princess)
wouldn't risk it!!! because after all that hard work then you get found out because I reckon teachers will type certain parts of an excellent essay into google and see if you have been sneaky and copied tut tut tut x:cool: speak to your tutor ! great stuff!!! lol
Google, or software like Turnitin if you submit essays online will find you out too! General consensus is don't do it I feel!
Mezza362
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I know a friend who submitted almost every essay using one of these sites. He never got caught and actually it's extremely hard to get caught as long as the piece is original. How on earth could you unless parts were copied from online! Which obviously you would check for yourself before completing.

He always edited them slightly. The work wasn't of a first class standard tho. At the most a 2:1.

but it's not true that you are likely to be caught or found out for plagiarism. I wish it was tho as these sites are dishonest.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.47%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (28)
16.09%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.67%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.79%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (47)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise