Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think i've jus added u to my msn, not sure if it worked
    Yeah I m from london, Wimbledon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelx)
    I think i've jus added u to my msn, not sure if it worked
    Yeah I m from london, Wimbledon
    I cant login to MSN at the moment, it has been plying up for the past 24hrs. Wimbledon is just down the road from me, so are you staying at home and using the tube?

ReputationRep:
    well, wont say down the road but yeah not too far

Yeah, I ll be staying at home and getting a train to waterloo and then from there.
    How bout u?

ReputationRep:
    well, wont say down the road but yeah not too far

Yeah, I ll be staying at home and getting a train to waterloo and then from there.
    How bout u?
    I bought a scooter to get there, it will take me 20 - 30mins to get to UCL and over the three years works out around the same cost as a travel card. Also, i can sell the scooter for at least a grand when i finish. So i end up paying less than a travel card and get to uni faster than the tube :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    really - how?? :confused:
    It works with other email addresses, just don't set up an email address which has an inbox.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dajo123)
    I bought a scooter to get there, it will take me 20 - 30mins to get to UCL and over the three years works out around the same cost as a travel card. Also, i can sell the scooter for at least a grand when i finish. So i end up paying less than a travel card and get to uni faster than the tube :cool:
    But you miss out on what it's like to be in a tin of sardines. Except for one thing, sardines get to lay down

ReputationRep:
    r u going to live at home for 3 years? won't you want to rent a flat with your mates in the later years?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    r u going to live at home for 3 years? won't you want to rent a flat with your mates in the later years?
    I’m planning to do this when i graduate, but at the moment im reaping the benefits of rent-free living

ReputationRep:
    lol, u've got everything worked out, havent u!

anyway, lucky u man!

For me its gonna take even longer, i think around 45 mins on the train/tube.
    I jus hope I m not gonna have troubles wiv getting home after a late night out

ReputationRep:
    I’m planning to do this when i graduate, but at the moment im reaping the benefits of rent-free living
    same here

ReputationRep:
    lol, u've got everything worked out, havent u!

anyway, lucky u man!

For me its gonna take even longer, i think around 45 mins on the train/tube.
    I jus hope I m not gonna have troubles wiv getting home after a late night out
    The Tube is so fuc*ing sh*t it takes me 1hr15mins from Fulham Broadway to UCL via Tube, yet the actual distance is only barely 6 miles!!!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    yeah the district line is sooooo slow! thats y i'm gonna go via waterloo and then probably a northern line from there

ReputationRep:
    yeah the district line is sooooo slow! thats y i'm gonna go via waterloo and then probably a northern line from there
    Though the Northern Line has entertained a few people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Though the Northern Line has entertained a few people
    *feels sick*

ReputationRep:
    *feels sick*
    LOL. Sort out MSN damn it.

ReputationRep:
    LOL. Sort out MSN damn it.
    *Looks shocked* lol, it still wont let me log in, but this has happened before and sorted itself out after 48hrs.

ReputationRep:
    *Looks shocked* lol, it still wont let me log in, but this has happened before and sorted itself out after 48hrs.
    Has the 48 hours fully depleted yet?

ReputationRep:
    Has the 48 hours fully depleted yet?
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    Nope.
    Soon find out when it does.

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by NDGAARONDI LOL. Sort out MSN damn it.

See if this works:

http://www.webmsn.net/

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.