The Student Room Group

Another worried virgin thread...

Hi all,

As the title suggests, I'm still a virgin at the age of 21. I know I'm hardly a contender for TSR's ultimate virgin, but it is now starting to get me down particularly as I've just finished Uni.

I studied English at Uni and have been occasionally chatting to a friend of a friend via email who was studying the same course but at a different Uni. I say we've been chatting, but only around exam times and about the course, so not very often.

Anytime that I've tried to move the topic of conversation further, he's just turned it back to Uni and sometimes he's just ignored my messages full stop. From what I've gathered from my friend we seem to have a lot in common and he is single.

I'm thinking of biting the bullet and adding him on Facebook/asking him to meet up. But I'm a bit worried that this might come across desperate/weird/needy particularly since the mutual reason we were talking (i.e. our course) has ended, we have no reason to contact each other again and he doesn't seem that keen anyway!

And, as I'm a virgin, I have no idea how to approach this situation! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all,

As the title suggests, I'm still a virgin at the age of 21. I know I'm hardly a contender for TSR's ultimate virgin, but it is now starting to get me down particularly as I've just finished Uni.

I studied English at Uni and have been occasionally chatting to a friend of a friend via email who was studying the same course but at a different Uni. I say we've been chatting, but only around exam times and about the course, so not very often.

Anytime that I've tried to move the topic of conversation further, he's just turned it back to Uni and sometimes he's just ignored my messages full stop. From what I've gathered from my friend we seem to have a lot in common and he is single.

I'm thinking of biting the bullet and adding him on Facebook/asking him to meet up. But I'm a bit worried that this might come across desperate/weird/needy particularly since the mutual reason we were talking (i.e. our course) has ended, we have no reason to contact each other again and he doesn't seem that keen anyway!

And, as I'm a virgin, I have no idea how to approach this situation! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

He isn't interested just leave it. When boys want something they chase that thing/look for a way to get it,
Lol being a virgin has no effect on how you talk to guys dw, thats just self confidence/communication skills. Don't worry you'll lose your virginity at some point.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending