Ec-o
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello- just looking to see if anyone can help me with accomodation!

I'm moving to SO for uni starting in September but will be moving with my partner (non student) I'm technically a mature student at 24! We'd like a house share or something similar as we'd both like to opportunity to get to know some new people in SO.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Thanks!
Emily
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ec-o)

I'm moving to SO for uni starting in September but will be moving with my partner (non student) I'm technically a mature student at 24! We'd like a house share or something similar as we'd both like to opportunity to get to know some new people in SO.

Thanks!
Emily
Start with spare room
https://student.spareroom.co.uk/flat..._id=523614472&
https://student.spareroom.co.uk/flat..._id=523616152&
If i want your own place then you can also use the local letting agents. Couples arent that great (not impossible) in houseshares.
Solent University, Southampton Student Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ec-o)

Thanks!
Emily
Hi,

You could look on Overheard Solent (a Facebook page that you can join) for rooms going in Southampton, as 999tiger said it is hard to houseshare as there are rules about a couple sharing but you could always contact the estate agents and ask their opinion!

Good luck finidng a room!
Ec-o
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Southampton Solent Uni Student Ambassador)
Hi,

You could look on Overheard Solent (a Facebook page that you can join) for rooms going in Southampton, as 999tiger said it is hard to houseshare as there are rules about a couple sharing but you could always contact the estate agents and ask their opinion!

Good luck finidng a room!
Thank you- I've tried joining Facebook page but awaiting approval!
Unilife Student Living
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ec-o)

Thanks!
Emily
Hi Emily!

I'm a student ambassador for Unilife Student Living and thought we may be something you're interested in! Being a mature student Unilife could accommodate you and your partner really well!
It is a perfect place to live while studying at University, it's a stylish yet functional place for students who are looking for an easy place to study and relax. All our studios include your own smart TV and the luxury of a double bed, en-suite and kitchen, not to mention the great social spaces such as the gym and communal area thrown in too. If you're interested don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] or visit our website at https://www.unilife.co.uk/

Good luck with your search!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (676)
33.65%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.61%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.21%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads