The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Anyone starting in September & wanna get to know some faces??

& is anyone else going to Goldstart?? I'm not even sure if many people use TSR tbh
Original post by Lilius
& is anyone else going to Goldstart?? I'm not even sure if many people use TSR tbh

Yes, English and Creative Writing. Looking forward to it, I think it will take some of the nerves off come September, if we know some people already.
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Hello! I also wonder if many people use TSR? Tried to research forums for Goldsmiths and this one came up loads of times... But yes, starting in September, MA in Digital Journalism. Can't wait! We should all try to hit a pub or something prior the term. :smile:

All based in London already or coming from abroad?
Guys,

I'm a second year trying to get to know some new people who will be around. I'm studying Psychology.

Quick intro:

My name is Liam, I'm from Kent but now I live in Dalston, a short commute from uni. I love live music which is the main reason I chose Goldsmiths (Blur etc.) because I have friends who are in bands in the area so I know it's a really cool place to hangout. Looking forward to the new year though, just want to get going with it all.

How about you guys?
Reply 4
Hi there! Good call on starting a thread like this because I dont want to stand there awkwardly staring at people assuming that's the way to make friends 😂😂

I'm Henna, I studied at University of East Anglia for a year but had to move back to London. I don't really have much confidence going up to other students to talk to them so I basically spent that year in Uni in my room, also because everyone at UEA were really into clubbing and drinking whilst I prefer drinking at home with a bunch of food and snacks!
I'm studying History and I'm 21 so you guys got a mama to look after you 💁🏻

I live in East London which is great because I feel like the buzz of London is something I can't seem to live without.

I hope all of you guys have a great time this year!
Okay, now I feel like I should introduce myself properly! :wink:

I'm a Brazilian journalist, living in London for 5 years... always lived East, more precisely Bow. I have studied in the UK before, however short courses over a year I spent here to get to know the city (2010-11). I do feel like my Goldsmiths experience will be totally different from everything I ever tried, and am definitely looking forward to it!

I'm also very into music, as am a bass player and drummer, and I currently live with another music freak from Italy. As a writer, am also a voracious reader... and I do love to get to know people. Actually it is one of my favourite things on Earth. Wishing us all a great time this year. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending